Your privacy is important for us at UKUD Education Consultancy Ltd.
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) comes into effect on 25 May 2018. The GDPR introduces a significant number of changes to the existing EEA data protection landscape and expands the rights of individuals by giving them greater control over their personal data.
UKUD Education Consultancy Ltd (referred to as “we” in this Privacy Statement) is the controller of your personal data. Our contact details are:
UKUD Education Consultancy Ltd, Mercury House, Shipstones Business Centre, Nottingham, The United Kingdom, NG7 7FN
Tel +44 (0)1159648211
We process your personal data in order to be able
• to communicate with you regarding your applications or enquiries (name, email, phone number, postal address),
• to create a legal contract (name, email, phone number, postal address)
• to contact you regarding our special offers (email)
We process personal data that
• you provide to us directly (via email/phone call/verbally/in writing)
• is received from the list of contacts provided by staff in educational events and exhibitions that, you yourself provided to them with consent to share with UKUD Education Consultancy Ltd.
We don’t disclose your personal data to anyone.
With regards to your name associated with your university applications, we may contact the universities on your behalf to track the process of your applications, request offer, request CAS statement, withdraw applications, provide supporting documents and schedule interviews.
Your personal data and documents are stored in electronic or paper form.
Your personal data in electronic form is stored in a password protected clients database application (itself compliant with the GDPR) and/or the UKUD Education Consultancy Ltd’s own computers, only accessible by the UKUD staff.
Your digital data are stored on UKUD Education Consultancy Ltd’s own computers/hard drives, only accessible by the UKUD staff.
Paper copies of contracts, invoices, receipts, hand written application forms etc are stored in an office, only accessible by the UKUD staff.
We keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes of our relationship with you or complying with a legal or regulatory obligation. For legal reasons we have to keep contracts and invoices for at least 5 years after the date of the contract or invoice.
You can ask us to:
• provide you with a copy of your personal data;
• correct your personal data;
• erase your personal data; or
• restrict our processing of your personal data.
To exercise these rights or if you have questions about how we process your personal data, please contact us using the contact details in Section 1.
This Privacy Statement takes effect on 25 May 2018; it was last updated on 22 May 2018. If we change it, to keep you fully aware of our processing of your personal data and related matters, we will post the new version to this website.